Short construction time
Durable and long life
Freeze and water resistant
LLCP, a high performance road repair material, is developed by Eromei. The main ingredients are imported, its excellent bonding performance and ease of application are superior to other materials. The winter and summer type materials are widely suitable for all weather and environment, and can be used to repair potholes on all kinds of concrete and ashphalt pavement covering all highways, city roads, national main roads and airport runways.
LLFP is completely compliance with the transportation industry standard, <JT/T 972-2015 Ashphalt pavement pothole repair cold mix material>.
Using a special performance rubberised asphalt cold patching compound with a unique formulation, LLCP can last forever when used to repair potholes under the correct conditions.
Right models can be selected for all weather conditions, no lumping in winter, no loosening in rainy season, construction in rainy season, no drying required.
In case of high traffic volumes, the LLCP can be poured in and opened to traffic immediately without the need for compaction.
Low requirements on aggregate quality and grading, waste material from the production of mixing plant or old material from milling of asphalt pavement can be used. At the same time, LLCP is more of healthy, due to its special formula without diesel odour.
Stored in seal double layer bag with a shelf life of up to two years.
In urgent cases, LLCP can be filled into potholes straightaway, to further improve the effects, suggestions as below:
1. Excavate the pothole: cutting the pothole edges neatly, and clearing the debris and loose particles and water
2. Brush the sticky oil: As required, apply an even layer of tack coat oil to the wall and bottom of the pothole before spreading the cold patch
3. Filling:Pour LLCP into the potholes until the material height is about 1~2cm above the road surface and the centre of the potholes should be on top of a convex shape.
4. Immediate readiness to traffic: In the case of high traffic volumes, it is possible to pour in LLCP and then open immediately to traffic without compacting.
Machine compaction: After laying evenly, select the appropriate compaction tools and methods for compaction in order to ensure construction quality.
5. Repair: The surface of the repaired pothole should be smooth, well compacted around the pothole and the corners, and free from looseness. The pothole can be opened to traffic after repair.